Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Caped Cyan Redux

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Credits go to the initial creator Loco, I merely refined it since i thought the color of the cape didnt rly match (ofcourse thats personal opinion) and a some parts could be improved in detail. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for the initial creation loco, wouldn have the motivation to do it from scratch.

Oh and another advantaage is that it is directly compatible with the original palette so very easy to implement.

[Image: ff6-cyan_cape.png]

Cheers
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I actually like it man its good Smile

personally I didnt even consider making his cape another color

but I like yours a lot

I saw ur Edgar and Sabin and I was doing something along those lines actually

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Nice to hear =)

Cheers mate.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
np man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC