Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Multi editor ushardtype+ problem

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hi As alrdy stated in another topic im playing through ff6 again with the hardtype 1.3 WIP patch applied and want to change the sprites for the characters but The multi editor wont let me edit anything and the pure sprite editors mess up the palettes when i import Locos terra sprite with the purple dress.

I tested it with a clean rom and importing it in the multi editor keeps the palette intact.

Any way to fix this would be highly apreciated.
Id still love the info but its not urgent anymore since i make my own (pseudo) "resprite". Found an easy way to heavily change the appearance. Ill post it when im done.
Well here it is, Enjoy (im surprised I couldnt find anything similar to be honest), you dont see much like this but zoome in / ingame *edit* side views looks pretty good, but front and back needs work */edit end*, not that its a verry skilled sprite job XD. And technically its PG 13 so should be find to post Wink
[Image: 14c7hif.jpg]

And yea I still need to know how to get my rom to work with multi editor anyway due to me wanting to use the caped cyan.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
dude u just need 2 import the bin files

ask me and I'll provide

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks for replying but im pretty sure you didnt get what my problem is. My problem is that i cant edit ANYTHING when opening The FF3ushardtype WIP 1.3 rom in FF3usmulti editor, and id love to know how i can make it work.
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
What are your plans with my FF3usHT+ V1.3 WIP hack? Are you just testing the sprite on it or are you basing a hack on it?

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
Oh wow you are on this forum? Well lemme take the opportunity to thank you for providing me with the opportunity to replay my favorite rpg with a new thrill. Im arrived at the opera house just moments ago and so far its all that i expected.

Now to your question. Apart from the fact that i know jack shit about any serious game hacking i would never use someone elses work to do my own. I just as alrdy stated in my other topic spice my experience further up by

A: Visually tweaking all The Main characters, and the only Editor that can smoothly insert spritesheets that vary in palette without messing ALL the colors up seems to be the multi editor

and more importantly

B: I have alrdy collected tons of awesome looking monster sprites and plan to Make myself Some challenging bosses when im done with the main story, And that also only seems to be doable (at least without major hacking skills) with the multi editor.

So I rly only want to use it for my own purposes. Ofcourse if there is no way, then when im done with your hack ill just implement those bosses in a clean rom and download a savegame from gamefaqs near the end and go from there, but Id prefer to fight them with all the other character improvements (etc) that your hack contains since sure it would be a tad more fun.

Well thats rly it, In any case once again, thanks for the great work, its rly enjoyable, and cheers. john.

*EDIT*

If you care to know, Those I alrdy implemented, and trust me it gives the game a whole new feeling (combined with your hack it rly makes for a more or less new experience =) )
[Image: r8drua_th.jpg]
[Image: 5clh20_th.jpg]
[Image: nxpb0g_th.jpg]
[Image: 2rymyjc_th.jpg]
[Image: rtkch2_th.jpg]
[Image: 2r2atzd.jpg]

It nothing special But they are all handmade (the terra one which i love is inspired by one of the forums themes, but there doesnt seem to be a full sheet of her anywhere so i had to do it myself),
They all work without messing up any sprites in the whole game colorwise, took quite a bit of tweaking, so anyone feel free to use em. (oh and if anyone wants to use them i have perfectly matching menu faces for all of them too ofc)

Well cheers now
  Find

Status
None
not bad, u did something similar to what I'm doing actually

its pretty good

mine look quite different though

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks man, cheers.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Like poco said its not bad! Certainly better than the first recolor you posted ;-) keep up the work, I'd like to see your celes amano version.
  Find

Status
None
I like the Edgar 1,

I'll tell u right now u will fall in LOVE with my Kefka,

my current Edgar is very different then urs but unique

as 4 Sabin they r similar but slightly different

-HNIC

Status
None
Nice cant wait to see the kef, and yea i rly thought the green didnt match edgar at all, i wanted to add in a little bit of red like in the artwork but it wasnt possible without f**k**g up some other sprites palettewise.

Also thanks asta, apreciate it =)
  Find