Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Weird coloring issue!

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hmm im having a serious problem and have no idea where it comes from.

I have recolored some sprites Without changing the palettes whatsoever (ok i changed edgars but in relation to this question it doesnt matter since the other character locke has the original palette and the same issue occurs)

Everything looks as it should on the map (overworld) and as soon as i enter battle the colors change weirdly for no reason. I added a screenshot.

[Image: 1zvg9xt.jpg]

Anyone can explain to me why this is happening and how i can fix it. (on a side not terras sprite is recolored too and hers doesnt change in battle or overworld, only edgars)

I have checked in ff3uspriteed and when i switch between battle and overworld there both show the correct coloring of edgar in blue yellow and red.

Help would rly be apreciated.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
you are using the last 4 colors

u arent supposed to use those

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
thanks alot for that, though its rly sad.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
yeah but can u do

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC