Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cagnazzo sprite sheet

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
This is the archfiend of water from FF IV!It is the based on the gba sprite. Please give your comments.

[Image: ff4-cagnazzo.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice, I like what u did with the water

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
loll thanks
  Find

Status
None
no doubt

have u been looking at the relm editor to make sure movement is flawless?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
@poco yes of course! its easier to make corrections ;-)
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
nice work Laugh like your Omega sprite. Wink
  Find

Status
None
good stuff man

u get used 2 that editor anyway

personally I dont like using any other 1 :p

-HNIC

Status
None
@Ingus thank you ;-)

@Poco: Love this editor, now I dont have to change colors palettes every times I change something. But I must admit I work with the 3 of the editor!!!!
  Find

Status
None
its good 4 variation

-HNIC