Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vaan sprite sheet

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Here is vaan from ff 12. I'd like to have some suggestion about the casting pose, and also about the tent.what sould it look like?
Give me your comments please.

[Image: ff12-vaan.png]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
You're producing a lot of sprites sheets, but are you finishing them before you post them up here? Too many projects can burn you out, a lot of us know that form experience.
  Find

Status
None
For me this one is finished because right now I cant do better than this.there is many projects I posted not finished and now I'm working to finish them.I just learned how to make death and riding sprite.I love so much spriting characters it is a passion now to me.Too bad I'm not good in monster lolll

Do I post too many sheet? I'm not sure, shoud I make just one tread?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
no thats not what Zeemis meant

its all fine and good that you make sprite sheets, in fact we encourage that

what he means is, make sure they are all 100% complete and that they have no flaws in their movement before finally posting them

as for a casting pose I would suggest using Locke or Terra's casting pose, that seems like a good fit for Vaan, but thats just me

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok! I understand. I get so excited when I finish a sprite that I forget to make sure there is no mistakes! I'll try to be careful. :-)
I've made some adjustements and changed the asting pose
[Image: 4557da3673113bab8c2e13679e0d794b5978770e...73234g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Exactly Poco. Astaroth, If you have too many projects out, you can say you'll finish them but you're only kidding yourself. All of us here have said or seen people say something like that and we know from experience that people rarely go back and finish old projects. They lose interest, or deem it too troublesome or just straight up leave the site for an indefinent period of time.
You can have as many projects as you want, but I discourage that. I encourage you to focus on one project at a time, use these forum threads as a form of critique and then move onto another project once completed.
Finishing a project matters more than anything.
  Find

Status
None
Ok I understand and yes I admit that I prefer to change project than work on old project . But I'm a hard working person and I know I can finish all my project. I will start right now to finish them and I'll prove you I'm not gonna just leave :-) Me too I hate unfinished work.
Just to be sure, when I finish a project, do I make a new thread or do I post on the old sprite thread????
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
another suggestion I have, is to update the very 1st post u made, instead of adding all these new changes (it can confuse some users)

I suggest adding only the finalized versions of your sprites in the original post or even alternate ones

for example u can put a FF3usme version and and ff3se version in the intial post

or even provide a bin file upon request

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC