Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Here is my custom character for my hack

Demetrius, he is an imperial Admiral

give me some feedback guys

[Image: poco-other-demetrius.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None

Status
None
Looks great, clean, sharp, dare I say a pristine example of a highly advanced skill in spriting.

The color scheme makes for a bold, stand out in a crowd, type character. That being said, what kind of Admiral is he? The kind of guy that would firebomb a hospital for sick cripple orphan children, because someone over cooked his dinner? Or the kind of Admiral that you'd be friends with if you weren't trying to kill him? Character development aside... I'd recruit him.

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
He looks nice but also pretty plain, I can't help but feel somethings missing.
Add a little more shading, especially on the hair and side sprites. The custom poses are cool. I can't really say much more since I don't have a laptop to check him properly.

Also, I think Demetri sounds better than Demetrius but that's just my opinion lol. :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Status
None
thanks for the input guys,

FEOK: well the hair is meant to be plain, looking, if u look a bit closer, there are some unique differences (hopefully u will see when u get ur laptop)

Catone: thanks a lot for the input man I appreciate it Smile yeah he is kind of a mix between the 2 types of admirals, he is type 1 2 his enemies n type 2 2 his allies LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I got an Idea for this Sprite. I'll use this for Zeemis' Character in YF's project.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
He looks great! I really like his dark grey and red outfit!
  Find

Status
None
thanks

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
It look great! Bloody red armor are so evil Tongue
  Find

Status
None
gotta love it lolz Wink

-HNIC