Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fantasy Battles #1

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
[Image: Omega.png]
Description: Of these 4 teams, which would best beat Omega from FF5 legitimately?
Restrictions and Attributes:
-All characters are level 75.
-All characters can NOT exceed the damage limit.
-All characters have a max of 9999 life, but don't necessarily have 9999 life to begin with. 9999 is just the max.
-Characters do NOT start with Trace/Desperation/Limit Break ready to be activated.
-Each character represents their games magic and attack system. In example, Rydia cannot summon Aeons, or summon creatures from past or future games.
-No ridicules exploits that always seems to occur with Cloud and FF7. Make this a fair battle.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
question: is Cecil a Paladin or a DK?

also are you going to make a video battle with the winners?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
Cecil is a Paladin in this battle. I might make a video similar to this.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
gotcha

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
Scenario 1: Cecil's Party
Equipment:
-Cecil-
Weapon: Onion
Head: Crystal
Armor: Crystal
Shield: Hero's Shield
Armlet: Phase Knuckle

Scenerio
This battle puts Cecil at a severe disadvantage as most of his best weapons are "Holy-elemental" and Omega absorbs all elements but Thunder. However, thanks to the Phase Knuckle, Cecil will always go first in a fight as it grants +20 speed. That said, the Hero's Shield will block the effects of all status inducing ailments.
Cecil starts this battle off first with setting up "Cover" and applying it to Minwu, the healer. Freya launches into the air with her Jump ability. Being as intelligent as Minwu is, he preemptively sets up a "Cure" spell. Faris who is a Summoner and has the Dual-Cast ability casts Carbuncle and Golem.

Now it's Omega's turn...
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Just throwing this out there, but Freya is a girl...^-^
  Find

Status
Traitor
Mind = blown
Fixed. :p
  Find

Status
None
Confusedleepy:

Status
Traitor
lazythunder123, please don't be lazy with your posts. Please post with a little effort.
  Find

Status
None
Cloud, Rydia, Steiner and Celes would make a great combo, Rydia can (although she learns them slowness) use both white and black magick as well as summoning, Celes has her Runic ability so osborb spells and Cloud and Steiner can power house with physical attacks (Plus Clouds limit breaks) while Celes and Rydia support with black and white magicks.

..that's how i would do it anyway