Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Title: Marx Soul
By: Azure_Kudo (w00tage111)
Links:
-Download (includes Save & ZSNES Savestate Slot 1)
(Don't forget to change your emulator's save directory to use the Save, or just move the ROM and save file accordingly)

Last Download Link Update: 10/14/09

Description:

This hack was originally started for Zeemis' contest. Because no additional word was really said about it, I almost discontinued this hack. It's a good thing I didn't. I'll have to say, this is pretty much my best work so far (yes, far better than the revised Elizabeth, which was made mostly to be a pain in the a$$). If you've beaten Kirby Super Star (Ultra/SNES), then you're in for a treat. No video yet since I just finished it. Although, I figured the text was too small to be worth using the hex editor for Wrexsoul's intro. Not sure if I should have added a custom title screen or whatnot. By maybe next time I'll do a better location.

Re-arrange the equipment to your liking, it'll be your fight after all. I'll make a youtube video for this later.

EDIT: also, disregard the save file for Kirby Super Star (SNES)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-steak
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
sounds interesting, I'll give it a try Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
I couldn't get it to work. It says the rom is bad.
Nevermind it worked. That was fun. Good job. I liked what you did with the MegaFlare, using him as the Bahamut sprite and stuff. Kudos.
  Find

Status
None
and jump so it's off the screen while the lazer happens (actually that still needs work, I'll be doing more minor edits before I release this on youtube, like the text)

Find

Status
None
link's broken Sad

Status
None
(10-13-2009, 12:56 PM)WilliamDRailesSR Wrote: link's broken Sad

Curses mediafire! I'm going to need to find something a bit more permanent. alright, I'll get on it.

Find

Status
None
megaupload, perhaps?

Status
None
ok fixed, an no...do not like megaupload...I don't like a lot of hosting sites