Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
White Rose Sprite Sheet

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Yeah thats cause i didnt use your reference image in the end i used a picture i found on deviant art
http://nemissa.deviantart.com/art/SaGa-F...e-88847257
The hat takes up alot of room lol
Sometimes i find its a swing and a miss with some of my portraits but
id like to think ther usable lol any1 is always free to edit them 2 long as they credit me for ithe original Smile
And theyr free to use in comerical games or hacks

You should make some more chrono sprites dude.. i was think maybe the imp from chrono trigger would make a good imp status lol.. i want a robo 2 gotta love robo. And yeah i find spriting can take a long time but its rewarding when its done

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
That's a beautiful painting of White Rose. I'm gonna stick to the artwork design though. =P

I've made my favourite Crono characters already, Lucca and Magus lol.
Robo is quite a hard sprite to make, I once made a standing sprite of him but his walking sprites were hard to animate so I gave up.

Once I start spriting again, I plan on making some sprites from the SaGa series; Katrina (short hair) from RS3 and Red and Blue from SF. There's also a few monster sprites I need to make as well; Orlouge, Ciato, Rastaban and update Golden Lion too.

And then there's a few requests I still need to finish... Which I can't remeber right now. XD

I'll work on them as soon as I can, probably in a few month... But I'm sure you can keep up the sprites while I'm gone. You and badass are truly great spriters and I'm sure everyone else agrees. =)
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Ooh, White Rose! My favorite SaGa character! Asellus is right up there too! You're the best, FEOK!