Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Title: Destiny Blade
Author: Zeemis
Download

On a whim, and by request, I decided to make a quick patch.
"Destiny" is a blade I created from scratch and is used in a few of my hacks. The lore behind this blade is that Omega protects the sword while Shinryu protects it's sister blade, Eternity.
Please, pretty please, give credit if you use this. Even if it's for a "lets play".
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeemis for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (03-21-2012), ShinMrKarate (11-17-2014)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its a sexy looking sword I'm not gonna lie

what graphic does it replace?

or does it replace any?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
It replaces Ragnarok.
  Find

Status
None
where is ragnorak anyway?

certain weapons are in different locations

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(03-22-2012, 12:43 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: where is ragnorak anyway?

certain weapons are in different locations

Ragnarok is located in Narshe in the World of Ruin and can be accessed after Locke(or whatever character sprite you have in his place) rejoins you in the Phoenix Cave. When you bring him back to Narshe he can unlock all the locked doors and in one of the shops on the left side of town. You will find an old man who will ask you get the Ragnarok Weaon or Magacite, all I know is that its in Narshe after you get Locke back.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-22-2012, 07:55 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Ragnarok is located in Narshe in the World of Ruin and can be accessed after Locke(or whatever character sprite you have in his place) rejoins you in the Phoenix Cave. When you bring him back to Narshe he can unlock all the locked doors and in one of the shops on the left side of town. You will find an old man who will ask you get the Ragnarok Weaon or Magacite, all I know is that its in Narshe after you get Locke back.

I'm pretty sure he meant the location in the ROM.Finger

I found most of the weapon here. They are in 2 batches but I don't know if Ragnarok is in of of them. Some of them are in 2 or 3 parts and I scrolled a good amount of the ROM in 3BPP without finding any other weapon.

Code:
D3/3FC0 to D3/7B00     (1st part, approximation)
D3/DA80 to D3/F340     (2nd part, approximation)
  Find

Status
None
ragnorak, illumina, davinchi brush, falchion, and a few other weapons are in the 2nd batch

and idk where they are in yychr lolz

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
This looks good in-game and better than the Ragnarok animation itself. This patch will work on both rom versions, 1.0 and 1.1 correct? I may consider using to make other weapons as well. But I will DEFINITELY give you credit if I release a hack of it.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Whoah.. I like the shot too
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status