Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
T.G. Cid Orlandu FINISHED!!

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
This is Orlandu from Final Fantasy Tactics; also known as Thunder God Cid, the Holy Swordsman.  
Please give credit to both Sutebenu Sempai (sutebenukun) and silvermaine.
Enjoy!

[Image: fft-orlandu.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the cape is WAY 2 plain

personally you should worry about palettes after everything is said n done

it may take longer but in the long run things will be much better off

on a positive note

thats the perfect base 2 do orlandu

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
look up pocos draco.. n use the armor to give u an idea.. or you can also tweak the imperial soldier's armor

https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/downloads/Draco..png
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Wow this is actually a decent start!

I'm not saying its great, it needs a hell of a lot of shading.
You'll need to tweak the hood a bit, and for the armor I usally look at cyans and tweak it to my liking.

Oh and if your wanting to put him in the rom with Magus... Its not gonna happen with that pallete lol...
See Magus has completly diffrent coulers so you would probably have to switch him to a diffrent character other than Cyan.
  Find

Status
None
Thank you for comments kind sirs. Shading is an odd concept for my imagination right now. trying to figure it out.
OK, so here is take 2 thus far.

Comments?

[Image: imgshk.png]

Edit: Updated again.
OK, finished product (at least for now)

Thoughts?

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
This is much better!
I'll take a look at it in an editor when I get the chance and see if there's any problems. Wink
  Find

Status
None
Thanks, let me know what you see and give me tips and feedback!

I tried to copy the Imperial soldier for armor.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm...in all honesty it looks good except that weird coloring on the back of the hood, I understand that it is supposed to be a light glare but it just looks weird and blotchy, like someone spilled something on his hood and he simply hasn't bothered himself to clean it off...

I would get rid of that very bright brown on the hood and try working with just the medium brown and the dark one, look at Kefka Worshippers for a pure example (you wouldn't be doing the same thing but for the general idea)
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(02-22-2012, 04:21 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: Hmm...in all honesty it looks good except that weird coloring on the back of the hood, I understand that it is supposed to be a light glare but it just looks weird and blotchy, like someone spilled something on his hood and he simply hasn't bothered himself to clean it off...

I would get rid of that very bright brown on the hood and try working with just the medium brown and the dark one, look at Kefka Worshippers for a pure example (you wouldn't be doing the same thing but for the general idea)

yea hes right... it does look funny with that glare thing.. just do darker colors on that spot.. also i would probably change the circle on his back and freestyle a bit on his cloak.. and there's distortion on his pants when hes waving his hand (his pants change 3x).. and some of his pants needs slight adjustments on it (when hes walking sideways i.e)

but besides that.. it looks just like orlandu! great job and keep it up
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey, I've already done a little bit of work on it (though I will need to do another one for you where the palette is unchanged, will upload a preview of it soon.
  Find