Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
custom weapons

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic

I like 'em all, I hope you can make a patch for these or something.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
most patches will be made upon request due to the fact that a lot of people would want to change different things

so if u want a specific weapon msg me and tell me what u would like replaced

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
got a new sickle weapon at the request of DarkDrago909

[Image: imgshk.png]

more to come soon

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
sweet

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
None
there is a lot more in the works

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
One of those Hammers would be a nice weapon for the sprite of Mario and Luigi.
  Find

Status
None
I currently have a patch replacing the tiger fang/kaiser with the hammer weapon

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Ooo if you can send me that hammer as well would be greatly appreciated...
  Find

Status
None
sure man I'll send it to you

I'm actually gonna do a ball and chain soon

after I'm done I'll be more then willing to make a chomp weapon for u Wink

shit I'll even make a turtle shell for u LOL

on another note, this hammer is very FF6-ish

I can make a mario styled hammer instead if u want

-HNIC

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
I'm stunned... this is a real treasure trove. I have some questions!

- the nunchaku replaces the flail animation, but if I have the custom whip (also made by the OP) replacing that one already.... there's no possible way I can have both working in the same rom, right?

- also about the flail... will the morning star ALWAYS share the same animation with it? Will they always be the same?

- that death sickle looks awesome. Is the animation like a boomerang? Does it replace the wing edge or...?

- the hammer and mace - do they have to replace specific weapons? Just wondering about how the implementing works.

- what about that ball & chain weapon? I'm curious to see it!

The custom swords and spears look great, too. I really want to revamp my arsenal, a lot of the default stuff just looks bland IMO.

I wished I could replace the Illumina graphic/animation with something that doesn't look like 3x the size of my character (I'm exaggerating, but still...).

BTW, I patched in that Destiny sword by Zeemus, great work man, a lot more interesting than the plain old ragnarok, so thanks. Smile
  Find