Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The "what have you bought lately" thread.

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I just got Skyrim today. :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I wanna get it DAMN! lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Haha Its like the best game ever lmao
I was like :O when I started playin it lol
  Find

Status
None
haha nice

I was gonna get it a little while ago but I need to save my $ I got bills to pay

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
I get ya man, I wanted to get it a while ago but I couldn't afford it so I've been saving a while for it. I did trade in some games though so I only had to pay £5.00 lol.
  Find

Status
None
lucky

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
I know haha. :p
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
My boxed Mystic Quest came in Saturday, but missing the paper inserts and overall everything is only in "acceptable" condition. I was expecting based on the auction description and rating of very good condition. Good thing it only cost me like $9 and I did get the map.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 62
Status
Regen
I was able to pick up a great little complete boxed SNES game for $0.99.

The cart, manual and inserts are supposedly mint condition. That's why I bought it, for the inserts.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Status
None
I recently got an excellent condition NES. It's not something I bought, someone was going to throw it out so I got it for free Surprised

It came with the box, styrofoam, manuals, 2 controllers, and 8 games including Super Mario Bros. 1,2,3, TMNT 1,2,3 and Zelda 1,2.

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find