Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The "what have you bought lately" thread.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I just bought a pair of boots today

kick ass LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(01-09-2012, 12:08 AM)Angelo26 Wrote: Show us pics of the games!

Illusion of Gaia and 7th Saga are in excellent condition. A little cleaning and they'd be very good specimens for putting in boxes with instructions and whatnot. Hokuto no Ken suffers from the usual Super Famicom yellowing on the back cover. If I could ever learn how to reprint the labels I'd repaint the cart and others which are yellowed. This would also solve the issue of permanent marker off my Super Nintendo games as well.

Here's the first three that arrived:

[Image: 0112121227.jpg]

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
NICE!

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Well I did make a game razzia on ebay last week. I bought most of my childhood SNES rpgs. I never owned any of them before except FFIII. My parents were not very rich so I was renting most of these game. I finished a few however. I bought also a SNES for 40$ because I threw away mine a long time ago after dropping it many time on the floor. It was playing games sometimes in black and white near the end lol. Here's the list of the games I bought:

1 - Robotrek
2 - Mystic Quest
3 - Illusion of Gaia
4 - Paladin's Quest
5 - Breath of Fire
6 - Breath of Fire II
7 - Final Fantasy II
8 - Final Fantasy III
9 - Secret of Evermore
10 - Secret of Mana
11 - Super Mario RPG
12 - Lufia
13 - Lufia II

Most of these were between 10$ and 30$. Some comes with the instruction manual. I could play these on a emualed Wii if I want to play on a TV, but I like having the physical cartridge and collecting RPGs. Some good RPGs like Terranigma, Ogre battle, Earthbound or Chrono Trigger are missing but they were way too expensive (between 60$ and 120$).
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Isn't there a custom cartridge with connection to the PC, to have a way of downloading -any- rom to a physical cartridge? You could have one cart and download games to it, finish them, and download a new one later on.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
NHL 12 videogame
NBA 2K12
and the Charizard Pokemon card from Base Set, the card I have been looking for since 1999...just glad to get a copy no matter what condition its in.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I bought Wild Arms XF, Pokemon Rumble Blast and Radiata Stories. All great games. Laugh

Status
Regen
I received my FF4 EasyType in the mail along with my Paladin's Quest. The label for PA isn't in as good of shape as I like...

But it is still good enough to play.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(01-12-2012, 02:47 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: If I could ever learn how to reprint the labels

I read somewhere they do labels here, check to see?
http://www.gamereproductions.com/

Beautiful original box art here:
http://www.snes-revived.com/search/label/Labels
(They Have Chrono Trigger's too!!)

Status
Regen
(01-17-2012, 01:57 AM)Angelo26 Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 02:47 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: If I could ever learn how to reprint the labels

I read somewhere they do labels here, check to see?
http://www.gamereproductions.com/

Beautiful original box art here:
http://www.snes-revived.com/search/label/Labels
(They Have Chrono Trigger's too!!)

That site in Portuguese has 2 labels that are ok (CT and BoF2) but the rest are low resolution and the compression is terrible.

Game Reproductions may be a good place to turn... I'll email them to see about how it works exactly. I've literally got almost 180 SNES/SFC games that need new labels.