Dead
Nice Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
honestly idk why this is even up, its a very glitchy patch, it messes up certain aspects of spells, stats, etc. and I'm sure 1 of the versions crashes at certain parts of the game

dont mean to necro post but yeah......this patch is kinda trash, there are much better ways to alter the way menus look these days

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-31-2018, 06:57 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: dont mean to necro post but yeah......this patch is kinda trash, there are much better ways to alter the way menus look these days

How does it alter the menu and spells? It's supposed to change a tileset...

If it's buggy I can just isolate the tileset changes and upload a 2018 version.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Methinks Poco is confusing this with some other patch...?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
naw it was an older version of this patch actually, my mistake

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC