None
I would love to try this game
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well its still currently in its alpha stages, I still have to finish all my characters, do the dialog, and then work on monster stats and formations

I have loads to do before any beta comes out,

however I did make TONS of progress as of late and I may post a video teaser soon Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I can't wait for this to be released or even for beta or any type of play. Been keeping my eye on this a while and finally thought I'd register and comment. Keep up the great work and can't wait to give it a shot! My support is with you~

Status
None
I really appreciate the comment, I've been so busy with real life stuff I haven't done much other then jot down a few ideas and tweak some dialog here and there but thank you so much for this I'm going to get back on track soon thanks again

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Despite how much I love gaming, games are games. Real life should definitely come first and people understand that (or at least they should) The very fact that your even making this is enough. I'll wait as long as I have too. Years even. Take your time, take breaks, relax, whatever you need to do. No need getting burned out working on a game. If you ask me, it's something you should "feel" and not do it out of boredom.

Status
None
hahaha well said, but its comments like that that inspire me, it just sucks I hardly ever have the time to do anything and if I do get a small window I usually help Nattak out u know

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey bro is this hack still in progress.Huh
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
This hack is like a comatose patient, with a good chance of waking up someday.
But in this world nothing can be said to be certain.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Still working or is the project abadoned?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
my post basically sums up the status of the project.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.