Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6: The 2nd War of the Magi

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hahaha thanks a lot guys, its not even in the atmosphere yet guys (still aint hit the tip of the ice berg)

yeah I explain a lot of unexplained things and give a bit of insight to several unknowns

I'll throw up more screenshots soon enough

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Looks cool Poco, good work.
  Find

Status
None
thanks a lot man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
here is another update guys some more comic relief and some other things 2

I am well aware of Celes looking a bit off, this is due 2 the fact that I gotta edit her via event lolz

this is how she is gonna look

[Image: imgshk.png]

here are some different things for her to say Wink (dont mind that the pal is off)

n of course we have 2 have a little comic relief Wink

dont worry I fixed the caps lolz

what an as*h**e LMFAO

again I just wanted 2 throw a little more into the mix

lets hear that feedback guys Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Aside from the pop culture/south park references I would say that the more you show the more excited I get.

I hope the jokes stay within the believable confines of the story but its you hack so sorry if that seems like an intrusive criticism.

Find

Status
None
oh no its no problem at all, I welcome all types of criticism

but I'll let u know right now that references like that are in the bare minimum

you might see 1 or 2 more (3 to 4 at the very most) but that would be it u know Wink

aside from that, most comic relief that will be put in this hack is indeed story related and has something to do with things going on in the world

the one thing I will "STRONGLY" suggest when playing this rom is to search "EVERYTHING" and talk to "EVERYONE"

-HNIC

Threads: 13
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Can't wait to see it complete.
  Find

Status
None
(01-29-2013, 05:27 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: oh no its no problem at all, I welcome all types of criticism

but I'll let u know right now that references like that are in the bare minimum

you might see 1 or 2 more (3 to 4 at the very most) but that would be it u know Wink

aside from that, most comic relief that will be put in this hack is indeed story related and has something to do with things going on in the world

the one thing I will "STRONGLY" suggest when playing this rom is to search "EVERYTHING" and talk to "EVERYONE"

AWESOME

I love new content!

Find

Status
None
thanks guys I really appreciate it

one other thing that you should all know, is that there will be hidden references from my other 2 future hacks (hints, misc chars, other appearances, etc.)

I'll throw up some more screenshots and even a video at some point

keep on the lookout guys Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
I really cant wait to try these rom hacks you guys have created...
  Find