Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
More FF3usME 670 problems. :P

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
So... I've been looking through these forums for awhile. I've tried all the solutions to try to fix the (xc000)--whatever--error. So, I joined the forums to ask for help. I have the needed .dll on my computer and the C++ Redistributable. But it still doesn't work.

Can anyone give me a hand?

[Image: AegisBanner01.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there are two dll files needed are you sure you have both?

other then that there is the 32 and 64 bit versions it depends on which of the 2 u have

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Two? What's the second dll file? (I have md100-whatever.dll)

Also, I'm using the 64-bit version because on I'm a 64-bit OS.

Status
None
I need to see the image of the error message

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Here it is.

Status
None
please read the rules

no attachments

just show the image through image shack or tiny pic

-removed-

from what I've seen it could be your computer

send me a pm with your email and I'll send you all the files I have, hopefully that will help you out

-HNIC

Status
None
Oh sorry. >_<; I'll use imageshack from now on. Ugh. Let me go finish reading the rules. PM incoming.

Status
None
got it and sent :p

I dont remember which 2 dll files they are so I sent 4 (the other 2 are from something else if memory serves correctly)

anyway they should be all you need

if they dont work then I'm not sure

-HNIC

Status
None
I got it working, as I said in a PM to you. Thanks.

Status
None
no problem glad I could help

-HNIC