Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cloud/Aerith custom event

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
If you had the opportunity of creating a custom event for cloud/aerith in FF6, how would you like their story to unfold? What would you like to see?

Example of custom event: Aerith summons an esper in the ancient castle, and when cloud finds her she is stabbed by sephiroth in odin's throne room (recreating her death in the city of the ancients).

Brainstorming session begins now...please let me know your thoughts on it!! And please, be realistic. The space allocated isn't infinite, you know.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I can help you design an event with what you're asking, but I'd need to know more information. Who is the main boss, who're all the characters that may associate themselves with her, etc.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks, zeemis! But...the thing is, I CAN create a custom event, it's just that I can't come up with a good idea. Without going too much into details, I want to replace locke/rachel's event in Kohlingen (where they say that she perished in an imperial attack) in the WOB with a custom event of Cloud/Aerith. I wanted to make a memorable event for the player...

So that's why I'm asking for people's ideas on what would they like to see.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I can safely assume you will be using Poco's Cloud and my Aerith.

That aside, what if you not only did the "memory" event for Locke/Rachel but also use the whole "Odin" thing in the castle as well. Such as showing a few happy memories of Cloud and Aerith and then when it alludes to Aerith's demise, show the scene right after her death. Meaning that you never actually see her death until you reach the ancient buried castle where the full blown memory is awakened in Cloud upon his return to the traumatic scene. I could probably flesh this out more at a later time but how is that for just a general idea?
  Find

Status
None
I knew you'd reply, Sutebenu-san, I was awaiting anxiously for you to reply Laugh
(09-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: I can safely assume you will be using Poco's Cloud and my Aerith.
Yes :p

(09-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: That aside, what if you not only did the "memory" event for Locke/Rachel but also use the whole "Odin" thing in the castle as well. Such as showing a few happy memories of Cloud and Aerith and then when it alludes to Aerith's demise, show the scene right after her death. Meaning that you never actually see her death until you reach the ancient buried castle where the full blown memory is awakened in Cloud upon his return to the traumatic scene. I could probably flesh this out more at a later time but how is that for just a general idea?

Odin's Castle is off limits (even though it's a great place to simulate the city of the ancients) because the number of NPC's are filled already for that map. The floating continent is off limits as well for the same reason.

About the "happy memories", I can only remember cloud and aerith by the children playground, when dating in the amusement park, and the cross dressing for don corneo. Any other moments they shared?

I already have an idea for aerith's death, and the possibility of showing them in different towns/scenarios sounds great! Thanks sutebenu-san!