Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Aigis Sprite Sheet

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: other-aigis.png]

This is the lovely Aigis from the Persona series. I've never played Persona myself but I'm dying to right now lol.
DjjnandTonic requested this sprite, however I only finished it of since soemone else started on it but didnt have time to finish it or something. :p
So untill I find out there username, credit to the respected owner.

She could probobly have been better but I think she came out pretty good. If theres something you don't like DjjnandTonic then feel free to change it. Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
it came out nice

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Thanks man. Smile
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I like it, some of these are coming out real good.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
np bro

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I'll have to play with the palette some to make it work in my hack, but honestly, it's perfect and I really appreciate you finishing it up for me!

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot, it's no problem. Smile
  Find