Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Weapon: Throwing Knives

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Whoa, whoa! monster's level can be set manually to 255 with ff3usme (beyond lv 99 you'll have to start paying attention to overflow damage, anyway)

with characters would be required an huge work, and well... i guess it's also both dangerous and useless: other 156 esper boosts would make become things insane
besides it's quite rare reaching lv 99 before finishing the game... 255 would be a torture for a grinder! Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Whoa! Whoa! Characters have a level cap of 99, monsters don't.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
My post was directed to Cecil Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-20-2015, 07:31 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: My post was directed to Cecil Tongue

I think the guy was referring to character level cap. I also though your post was aimed at me, thanks for clarifying.
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi I am Really sorry for necroing an ancient post but when i use this it makes the weapon use the card animation not the throwing knives i tried it on a fresh rom and everything. Sorry again for being a necromancer.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Its ok man ur asking a question about it for use, I don't consider this necro. Hopefully poco will see this and respond.. Not sure why myself unfortunatley

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
My guess would be that the patch expects either the ROM to have a header applied, or not. In your defense the thread does not indicate this important info. Before I get into it, are you familiar at all with the ROM header? And how to remove or add it back to the ROM? You can use SNEStuff for that.

EDIT: If not this, are you sure you're not confusing this part of whatever Poco did here?:
"keep in mind I also replaced the names trump with doom darts since square messed it up (trump is darts and doom darts are cards originally)"

Sounds like he switched up the name of the darts or cards or something, so maybe you're testing the one he switched to cards or whatever?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 6
Status
None
Awesome it was the header thing now since i have to put the header on to make it possible does it have to stay a headered rom or can i unheader it make a new patch and apply that to my main hack?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Cool man! Yeah you can go ahead and remove the header, then make/create a non-headered patch instead, to use easily for your hack or what have you. Smile But yes, header serves no real purpose to us at all except certain utilities may need it applied to work, and some patches will require it or not, usually the author will say.

Sounds like you already got the idea, but in case, to make a non-header patch, you just need to make a copy/backup of your non-headered ROM, then apply the header and patch to one, then remove the header, and then 'create ips patch' following the instructions which will have you choose the non-modified ROM first then the modified one, and it will pop out your IPS patch.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Hashimo (11-14-2018)

Threads: 20
Status
None
(06-29-2011, 04:07 PM)SSJ Rick Wrote: author: Poco Loco
Download

Hey guys I'm really proud of this 1 Wink

feel free to use but do not claim as your own.

Hopefully SSJ Rick is still around, but I was wondering if someone can help me get this new animation to replace the shuriken throw effect instead of the darts.  In my mod, shurikens are no longer used, but I would love to have throwing knives!
  Find