Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
author: Poco Loco
Download

Hey guys I'm really proud of this 1 Wink

I created throwing knives replacing the doom darts animation (there are 2 sets of darts), keep in mind I also replaced the names trump with doom darts since square messed it up (trump is darts and doom darts are cards originally)

[Image: knives.png]

feel free to use but do not claim as your own.

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • FF6Fanatic (07-20-2015), Robo Jesus (12-24-2017)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Sexy work man. I'm looking forward to seeing this in-game.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
haha thanks a lot Smile

there will be a video soon Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Sorry to necro the thread like this, but could you clarify a bit on how this works? It replaces the Doom Darts animation, so if I equip Doom Darts on Locke he'll throw those knives? I'm kinda lost here.

Also, is the patch meant for a headerless rom?

It looks really cool, btw.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-19-2015, 05:41 PM)FF6Fanatic Wrote: Sorry to necro the thread like this, but could you clarify a bit on how this works? It replaces the Doom Darts animation, so if I equip Doom Darts on Locke he'll throw those knives?

Yes, but you can also assign the Doom Dart animation to other weapons with FF3usME.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks man. I'm still learning all this stuff. Can I ask you something else? Can I use FF3usme to increase the level cap above lv.99?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-20-2015, 12:28 PM)FF6Fanatic Wrote: Can I use FF3usme to increase the level cap above lv.99?

No, FF3usME only deals with the data of the game. Theorically you could have a max level of 255 since level is already on one byte. It would require some ASM changes and menu changes. I've never looked into that so I'm not sure which parts of the code need modifications.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • FF6Fanatic (07-20-2015)

Status
None
Ah, ok.

I got the throwing knives to work, it's really cool-looking. Thanks d- -b for such a cool patch. Thx for the help, madsiur.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FF6Fanatic for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (07-24-2015)

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
I hope I'm not steering this thread off-topic, but didn't Tenkarider make his CzarDragon level 255? If that is so, you could ask him.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
didn't Tenkarider make his CzarDragon level 255? If that is so, you could ask him.

It's simple to change the monster level to 255 with FF3usME, but for the characters it is different and cannot be done via editor.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.