Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
More Than 93 Weapons Animations?

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that alone kicks ass :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Sorry to necro this thread but I felt it was simpler than creating a new thread and recapping this one.

First, great patch Zeemis, this is something I really wanted (extra weapon space). When you mention using an enemy specials editor to edit the new weapons animations, do you know how they will align with the editor? Say for example I decide Goggles, useless things that they are, can be spared for a new weapon, how will I properly align that with a specials editor for animation editing?

Would save me much time over hex editing it all since I'm looking at adding about 30+ new weapons. Thanks for any help!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
the thing with that is that it is a separate issue, assigning weapon animations to relics and other items etc. is pretty difficult

I'm aware that Nattak did something of the sort, maybe he can help you out Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC