Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF5r full English translation

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello, first of all: thank you to all people involved on this project, both the original and the translation, because I started playing a couple weeks ago and really enjoying it.

Now, I'm sorry if that's not the place to ask this, and I'm not the type of person who likes asking this. But I got stuck with a boss and can't find any help anywhere else (h**k, I can barely find any info about this translation anywhere else, either!).

The boss is the Skulldragon. Bosses in FF5r are generally quite challenging compared to vainilla FF5 but until now they all were "dealable", just a matter of trying different strategies until you get the point. However, no matter how much I try with that Skulldragon, I simply can't get pass it! Changed all jobs to Basic/Freelance with the best possible abilities and equipment, spammed Fire 3 all the time while keeping my characters healthy and "hasted", but it never dies. Unlike FF6 there is no MP-damage magic in FF5 as long as I know, so I can't find the way to remove his MP, and the HP is so insane I can't defeat after thousands of Fire 3 (of around 5000 HP each).

Maybe there is some obvious thing to do there, but I simply can't get it, so just tried the last resource asking for help here. Sorry if that was not the proper way! And thank you again for all the romhackers out there giving so much of fan to FF classic lovers like me Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
FF5r full English translation - by madsiur - 02-06-2021, 09:03 PM
RE: FF5r full English translation - by snesvgm - 06-27-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: FF5r full English translation - by Serity - 06-28-2021, 11:08 PM
RE: FF5r full English translation - by Serity - 08-11-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: FF5r full English translation - by Raijinken - 11-19-2021, 11:52 PM