C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 21
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
XD
Thanks C.V.

By the way, where I land with the FF3usME issue is to provide a separate "fix" patch to restore that chunk of event data after it gets overwritten by FF3usME. (Attached, feel free to use however/wherever)

Keeping the "fix" patch separate makes sense to me because it's really a problem with FF3usME, not the compilation.

.ips  FF3usME-Event-Fix_NH.ips (69 bytes, 6 downloads)

EDIT 2022-07-06:

(01-02-2022, 02:29 AM)CVReynolds Wrote: Oh, and I'm aware that if a patch that includes "Pugs Rage" is used (such as the patches in this project), one can't patch with Alphabetical Rage afterward. Until now, anyway. I made this for myself, but you all can have it too. This is a adaptation patch. If you apply Pugs Rage, THEN apply Alphabetical Rage, apply this patch afterward to make things right. :3 (obviously don't apply this if you aren't going to use the patches in the order I stated, though)

UPDATE: Mentioned fix-it patch removed because it was reportedly faulty. Sorry. Sad

See below for a (theoretically) working fix patch.  Hello 
.zip  Alphabetical_Rage_Repair.zip (716 bytes, 1 downloads)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • CVReynolds (07-26-2022), hairy_hen (06-09-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by SilentEnigma - 04-25-2022, 11:10 PM