Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
I decided to put out an update before the FF3usME compatibility issue is fixed. Mostly because I don't understand how to hack FF6. My only significant fix (Blitz Tutorial) was done with FF3usME's monster script editor. Moving the jump-to points sounds great. But I haven't figured any of that stuff out. And I don't know if I'll have time soon. I might remove those patches. I don't know. We'll see. I'll worry about it later.

Anywah... Here's version 2.1.

Added: Alternative Rage (SilentEnigma), Status Icon Overflow (SilentEnigma), Stray Flash (The FF6Hacking Community).

Moved: Bottomless HP and MP Well (to the Battles patch, but is still in the master fix too).

Simple enough, but I feel good finally updating again. Alternative Rage is what I consider the least obtrusive way to grant access to Chupon and Siegfried's Rages. Thanks to SilentEnigma for making my request a reality. And of course thanks again to all the patch makers that make this all possible.

Considering: Dropping support for the headered version. With the wonderful Headerizer program it's easy to convert a no-header patch to a header patch if the user wants to. And the separate patching options don't have headered versions anyway (and won't).

Considering: Finding a download host for the patches. Because currently people have to log in to download them. And it would be nice to not have to do that.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CVReynolds for this post:
  • SilentEnigma (04-22-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 04-22-2022, 01:40 AM