Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Status
None
I think placing the empty slots at the bottom is definitely one way to deal with the issue. I don't think I would mind this solution. I do want to mention that there is a patch that adds those rages back in. However, this feature seems to only be available in FF6ROSE. I assume this is a part of what SilentEnigma is working on for your bug-fix compilation. You can find its description under "non-standard tweaks". I will mention that the base version of ROSE does seem to have those empty slots patched out. This patch adds them back in as well. I will post the description below:

Quote:"FF6ROSE-ExtraRages":
 - Allows Typhon and Siegfried to be encountered on the Veldt once they have
   been fought in the Coliseum, making it possible to learn their Rages.
 - Based on Terii Senshi's "Rage" patch w/ C.V. Reynolds' "Rage Addendum".

Overall, I do think putting the empty slots at the bottom is also a reasonably acceptable solution.

Edit: I italicized FF6ROSE as that project is a collection of works. My last grammar class was a while ago, but the website grammar.yourdictionary.com states:

Quote:Italics – longer works and collections of works (e.g. novels, albums, movies, newspapers)
Quotation marks – shorter works and pieces of longer works (e.g. short stories, songs, poems, articles)

My interpretation of this is that patches should be referred to with quotation marks and larger projects should be italicized. Here is an example:

[Both FF6ROSE and Divergent Paths use the patch "Docile NPCs" to make crowded areas easier to traverse.]

Sorry for the extended grammar segment, but I was curious about the proper citation and format.

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by Sia - 12-04-2021, 11:53 AM