Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Back. Never think I forgot about this or you all. :3 I think my thunder was "stolen" a couple of times (no offense intended to any peeps). But I still want to finish this. Depression and other business kept me away again. But I have continued working on the project. It's very close to done now. Pretty much I only need to check for quality and errors. I also have updates to the other patches coming up. At least there's something I'll need to change in the bug-fix patch for sure. I MIGHT update the old script fix too. But I've not decided yet. I'm not sure what the point would be once the new one is out. Would anyone still want the older one?

Assassin: I trust in your code enough that I might put it in the patch anyway. I can always change it later. I'm going to play through the game again soon. Seems a good way to test everything. But I admit I still don't understand how to do the assembly thing. "Trivially edit the 3 branches" and "labels" just goes right over my head. I'm a writer, not a coder. ;P But I'll keep looking into this stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 07-21-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM