Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Hello. I'm still right here. I'm still having some problems but I'm also still slowly working. My script project is almost finished. I'm not sure when it'll be done because I still need to do quality control checking and editing and so.

I guess I can say what it is here now. I'm editing the whole script to fix all the translation errors. The goal is to make it as close to what Ted Woolsey would have had it if he had infinite time to check and correct his errors. I'm not transplanting the GBA script because I don't have the time or in-game space to do so. But I borrow from it at times. I'm having some trouble with the Gau makeover scene, though. I don't really want to borrow the GBA's clown/crown wordplay...

Binarynova: Thank you. I'm changing the "diffuse" to "defuse". :3

Seibaby: Sorry I didn't reply to your post sooner. What is Assassin's "Sketch fix part 2" and "improved Vanish-Doom fix"? I'd like to add those to the comp if they're better than the previous versions. I don't have Discord, though, and have never used it.

Sadly, I haven't made any progress on the patch separation yet. Sad I don't remember what all the patches do anymore, so it would take a lot of time to separate them into different categories. I may get to it eventually, though. When I have the time.

I'll update the bug-fix comp hopefully soon, to include the new Stuck in a Pose and PowerPanda's replacement for Banon Riding. Also Description Disruption by SilentEnigma.

Thanks for the patience, everyone. :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 05-01-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM