Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
(11-29-2019, 02:31 AM)CVReynolds Wrote: Hey.

I've not abandoned this "project". Well, not completely anyway. I still plan to overhaul the patches at some point. And I want to add the newer bug-fixes. And I want to split the patches still, when I have time to figure out which of them do what. I've just had a major lack of enthusiasm lately. Depression. Sad Feelings of hopelessness. Worthlessness. Then it built up in my mind to not come back here. It becomes a barrier. Today I managed to break it. Maybe soon I'll start my script-fix rework. Whenever I have a little time I guess. And some motivation. I apologize for all I've made wait so long to hear from me. For if anyone actually wanted to.

See you later, I guess.

Well, that must suck for sure... How do you feel at the moment? Not like i know how to help you, but if you think doing this stuff actually makes you feel better, then you should keep doing it. 
In any case never stop doing what makes you feel good!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • CVReynolds (01-18-2020), madsiur (11-30-2019)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by Tenkarider - 11-30-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM