C3/9AD0:    60          RTS            end
   C3/9ACF:    18          SEC            deny item

Should be:

C3/9ACF:    38          SEC            allow item
   C3/9AD1:    18          CLC            deny item
   C3/9AD2:    60          RTS            end

I just recently implemented your code in my hack, I'll see how it goes. Thank you for doing this!

Edit: Already found a bug within the first minute of testing Tongue
I haven't used the flag in FF3usME yet, I'm just testing the new code with a save game to see how it goes with non dual-wield weapons.

Equipping a weapon blocks me from equipping a shield and vice versa.

Edit2: Well, it doesn't work at all! I'm just being locked from equipping a second weapon or shield. Since I'm loading a savegame, characters that have a weapon + shield already equipped can't even swap to another weapon or shield (they are listed in gray) unless you remove them first, but then you're locked at only 1 weapon or shield at a time, not both. The same thing happens whatever the weapon setup.

The flag in FF3usME doesn't seems to do anything, even Genji Glove effect doesn't work anymore (Gauntlet still does work tho). I checked my code for mistakes but haven't found any, it's implemented exactly like you coded (including the small correction I made at the end), there's no conflicts with other patches either.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excluding Weapons from Use With Genji Glove - by Warrax - 08-25-2018, 07:05 PM