Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I wouldn't put anything past my update-disabled phone, but what stands out to me is after it accepts the edit, it has to be refreshed (or sometimes it will do it on its own) before the signature gets pushed back down where it belongs. So... yeah only on page load it corrects so maybe the same concept just to different degrees.

Mobile Firefox shows up correctly with a short signature on quick edits so probably should ignore any issues on my default browser (hell it still shows everything stacked and right justified, no centering, no side by side boxes, makes it easy to read though.) I just thought it was odd that it was doing the same thing even on short signatures.

On side note, it does look and load better in Firefox than it did last time I checked so gotta be doing something good. Still can't make myself use firefox though.

Also seems the same thing happens on "quick reply", least the part about having to refresh before the new post has the signature pushed down. Not as big an issue as covering the accept button, but might be doing the same with large signatures on non-broke browsers as it does with quick edit... course mine is working just fine on quick edit this time.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread - by Catone - 02-20-2016, 12:11 PM