Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-20-2016, 05:13 AM)Catone Wrote: With the quick edit, even one line signatures are on top of the save button, however, at least for me, if I hit enter while typing in the "reason for edit" text box, it will save.

This is not happening on desktop at least not for the same signature height. I'd have to check on mine though to make sure but what I'm describing is for signatures higher than ~100px. It's an auto-padding on post height to make more room for the edit button not happening because it is only made when the page load, I could make another padding call when pressing quick edit. But what is happening on your phone is basically the same but it's phone specific at the same time maybe because of proportions?

All that comes from my obsession of having the post container the same height as post_bit (left container where the avatar is). I shall succeed one day. However pressing enter triggering saving is normal behavior.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread - by madsiur - 02-20-2016, 11:16 AM