Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-06-2016, 12:00 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Ok, here's a big issue: i'm trying to delete old PMs and even if the site displays the message that says they have been deleted, when i go check the inbox they are still there!

Hit F5 and you will se they have disappeared.Also pressing delete in inbox only move them in trash can folder I think from there you can delete them BUT they are getting deleted, the only thing is the page don't refresh properly. It's probably something I messed with last night, I'll fix this ASAP.It's the same reason I thought edit post was not working properly.

(01-06-2016, 12:21 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: I have a similar issue! My alerts won't go away after I read and/or delete them: a box pops up saying "This can't be undone" but it doesn't remove them when I click accept. Sometimes it alternates between 3 and 5 alerts, and also one of the alerts seems to be false (Madsiur commenting on the Warring Triad as NPCs (wip) thread)!

If not because of above explanation, I used your thread as a test thread henre resulting in alerts of deleted posts, which should normally not happend. This might conflict with alerts.

Edit: Problem solved!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread - by madsiur - 01-06-2016, 06:12 PM