Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Toma chrono trigger tease

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: 2203EpH.png]

Hopefully I can finish this one day... would be cool to replace gau with him... give him the command "drink" or "chug" to replace rage.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I have to admit its looking pretty damn great so far, I'd tweak the palette up a little though but it doesn't look bad mind you

give him a slightly redder orange, and the green I suppose make it a more tan-ish color with a green hue, and his hair just make it a bit darker also

but it looks awesome man good luck

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
thanks poco. Yea I can change his colors at the end, I was actually trying to work with a slightly tweaked lucca's palette (feok's lucca).. hate having to share paletttes Tongue

anyways heres his attack pose for now... hard to fit in a mug

[Image: bdcbHne.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
that mug looks awesome honestly lol

I'd use that for a custom pose personally but a fight pose is pretty creative there nice touch bro

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC