Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Some battle shots from today's test.

Some new menu shots from after that. Option A & Option B same party for both menus.
No, not impressive I admit, but hey this is the "generic" stuff. If someone is going to actually really use this monster they should make their own (probably allot better looking) profiles. It's just really not worth bending over backwards to give every sprite an uber perfect exact profile picture considering, for the most part, the average user would probably only see two or three of them. Least that's my excuse, I'm working with what I got (which is no artistic talent, hey least I'm honest.)

On the upside, got the code to work for loading graphics over #55. I mean actually working for more than one of them (and should work for any others too.) It's sort of a stupid way to do it, but it is kinda clean and doesn't take up mass amounts of space (the code that is). So yeah, on to things that leave less dents in the table.

As for the Engineer, he really only works with one palette vanilla anyway, less you wanted to give him palette 0 and a pot of gold to dance around on. Maybe some Lucky Charms. As for what other options... I would almost say Blue (his vanilla outfit is black/suit like). Course if the green was darker... yeah, either way which ever you think will look more dressy/refined should work. Or at least goes with the train theme.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-23-2015, 06:09 PM