Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Vampire
Ok so I dont know how much sprite space you have but if it exceeds all the vanilla ones i do suggest having alternate versions of a few characters like the ones who use all that skin. Ill make the town one as vanilla as possible but woman for example:
to be battle ready i would change here ribbon to the same color as her dress, then use all the browns or blonde/whites or blacks in palettes 1 or 0 or 4 to elminate any issues. i hate the idea of doubling up sprites but A) she will probably look cooler, B) will you really ever recruit more than one of the same on purpose other than a moogle?

i use the townswoman as an example often because she has to be the most complicated sprite to make battle ready that ive messed with... (side note, she looks pretty cool with blue/black hair like rachel has.

another option is to flatten her colors so the skin tone dont add the extra detail. easily done and with this the character would/should be compatable with palettes 0-4 as they would then use the default haircolors of each palette, blonde, ash brown, green, light brown, silver
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Zozma - 12-15-2015, 10:29 AM