Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Had to post the kid right after I finish transfering the other two to my laptop from phone... gotta get that bluetooth working.

The fact they're here makes up for it though. Just nice to have them. Haven't seen in game yet, might or might not get them in today. Still so far they look good, both Maria and the Old woman look great on palettes 0-4 (I'm still leaving set to vanilla palette, just saying a person could do a palette swap on either and they'd look like they were made for it. Its a good option to have.) Personally fond of Maria on Palette 3, even the dead sprite looks custom made for it, some stray pixels on the white cape/dress but really just looks like a blood corpse so YEAH that's not unfinished its "custom".

The conductor and the boat dock guy right after would both be nice to have (would fill in the space between Narsh guard and the esper fairy). Beyond that and maybe the old man, man, little girl all thats left is the esper people I think. Alot of the others in between I think just need a recolor that I've tried to avoid.

And yeah, I noticed alot of the vanilla npc use the special colors in hair and other places. Now, sure it would be great if it can be made 100% battle ready, but while the abilty to put them in battle needs to be there, even if not they still benifit by having a full sprite sheet as an NPC, (full event poses). Just saying, if its not perfect as a PC, long as its still a perfect NPC and half battle compatible, its still good.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-14-2015, 07:24 AM