Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Thanks for answering the age old question "Gee Brain, what are we going to do tonight?" Oh I know! Go completely insane converting sprites to hex! Great! Now that I don't have to worry about THAT question, I'll have even more time to go cross eyed too! WOOT! Awesome.

Really though, Thanks for the help. Nice work Zozma, already have him in, not tested yet, but in. Really like testing in groups of three or more unless I have a reason to think its not gonna work and, well frankly I don't have that right now. Looks great. I've got some others handy that I've been putting off inserting for various reasons, so it won't be to long.

Yeah, I had a few FFTactics mugs but most of them were individual, one portrait per picture, type. Was going to dig up ones like this sooner than later. Makes it alot easier to pick what fits best if they are all together. Thanks Madsiur, saved me some digging there. Should be able to get somewhere on that side of things finally.

That's something else, even though, yeah they don't overly match the vanilla work, when I started this I had all of... maybe three portraits? Hence the reason I didn't even touch the code for that till just the last few days. As I said before, while sprites are going to be an option, I really didn't want to remove the vanilla character's portraits. There may be someone come across this, eventually, and just want the extra sprites for some crazy event orgy yet still keep the vanilla characters as playable. Wanted to leave such an option open, as well as say using the guest adder patch and adding two of many to the vanilla game. By using the FFTactics protraits, it won't look like complete ass to just add two new characters to the vanilla roster (maybe not perfect but not clash horribly) vs the other options. As I've said before, I got mass respect for good spriters, I damn sure can't do it right. End up with Final Stick Fantasy 6, maybe even FF6: Adventures of the Clones (all the guys in black cloaks from FF7... yeah that'd be my spriting).

So yeah, really, thanks.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-13-2015, 09:08 AM