Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Heh, that's an issue I'm currently avoiding thinking of on many levels.

Even at the start I knew there would be alot of issues created by doing so much, then the more that gets added, the bigger the issues. Saddly without alot of event editing in alot of different places, this is going to break most of the game, least event wise. Frankly its just become to big of a monster for me to think of the whole project at one time.

Of course, if I were to edit all of the events to make them work with this, it would overwrite anything else that was done by the user. So the key fixes to events will be done after this is complete'ish as a sepperate patch to "fix" some of the game it breaks. The main goal is still for someone/anyone else besides me to use it, so I don't have any intention or desire to actually work this patch into the game myself, at best fix just enough to make it to where it doesn't make the game unplayable and let who ever wants to go from there.

And I forgot about the turtle and rat being way up there in numbers. Hrm, will have to count if 81 is enough to spread around. It might actually require 2 banks.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-12-2015, 01:23 PM