Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Vampire
speaking of full Vanilla sprites:
As you may know I have completed new versions of
Rachel, Vargas, Katarin, and now Maria
I did my best to match them to the style of original playable characters but they utilize as much of their original color palettes as possible. (Rachel is a peculiar exception switching from palette 0 to palette 4 which actually improved the quality. other than the lack of blonde hair palette 4 could easily trick a non spriter player into thinking its palette 0)
In addition to this I have made some cosmetic adjustments to my Daryl sprite as well as the Gestahl i found with tlp in your old patch.

Vargas and Katerin also utilize different palettes but compare them to the default and youll probably come to the same conclusion I did which was that they were a bit sloppy with some of the npcs that had much more potential...

I am almost finished with the Old Woman sprite, (must drop one more color from her palette to make 12)

i am aware that some of these characters had competed sprites before, however, these versions were specifically done utilizing the new freedom granted by the palette patch.

My next planned project is the little boy, then the figaro chancellor.
Btw didnt I see something about an extra palette?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Zozma - 12-08-2015, 11:30 AM