Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Catone (10-03-2015), dn (10-06-2015)

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Nice. This is shaping up to be really useful.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Will source be available in any form? I have data spread too far out across the $Fx banks to really add any new contiguous chunks of data like enemy structs or graphics. It would absolutely have to go higher.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-06-2015, 08:56 PM)dn Wrote: Will source be available in any form? I have data spread too far out across the $Fx banks to really add any new contiguous chunks of data like enemy structs or graphics. It would absolutely have to go higher.

I had plan to add data moving option in ExHiRom. Now about the source I'm not sure yet if I'll release it.
  Find

Status
None
I'm not concerned with the source itself so much as data mobility, really. Also, are you planning on any kind of battle AI editor?
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(10-06-2015, 09:29 PM)dn Wrote: Also, are you planning on any kind of battle AI editor?

Yes, since new monsters will need an AI. For now I still capped it at one bank, but I'll probably give the option to add more space than usME expansion.
  Find

Status
None
Ahh. Great then.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
Non-expandable-espers Graphic Editor done!

[Image: espers_zpsntayw4cd.png]
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
This is pretty fantastic. Is this a tool you are still developing to release later? I didn't see it in the Hacking Utilities page and assumed such, but wasn't sure.

It's fantastic to see this level of work still being done for FF6, and who doesn't want to expand monsters? I know I do! FF6 is a bit limited in that regards as is, IMO.

Edit: If you answer it in your video, I apologize. I am at work and can't view the video for a few hours but I will on my lunch break for sure.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-17-2016, 11:59 AM)cdizzle Wrote: This is pretty fantastic. Is this a tool you are still developing to release later? I didn't see it in the Hacking Utilities page and assumed such, but wasn't sure.

Yes it's not canceled, though it isn't an active project right now. From October to now, I've mostly work on the forum with a major update on January 1st and bugfixes and minor tweaks since then. Right now I'm trying to find ways to have continuous improvement on the forum while being able to continue to work on this editor and resurrecting my FF6 Advance editor as well.

As for FF6EME, I could probably review the code and put it on GitHub if anyone wants to help. That been said I can't give a release date but I plan to no longer put the editor on hold.
  Find