Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Curse of the Gods - full game hack project

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I always knew since the beginning when/where that choice appear, at the beginning i thought the second option would lead to a game over, the worst ending indeed...
put when the part 2-b will become available, then it will lead to part 2-b.

both part 2-a and part 2-b rewrite the base story, but part 2-b would do that even more and in a completely different way than part 2-a.

About endings... i never mentioned that, but even just part 2-a have a bunch of different endings, to be precise... they are all similar among themselves and slightly different, according to minor conditions that are/aren't met, they would easily turn into more that 10 endings, but i prefer to classify them as grades of perfection of the ending... there's the best ending of course, and it has need even of major conditions to be triggered, then the other will be more or less close to the best one, the worst combination should lead to bad ending(not bas as worst).

Well... i guess that adding part 2-b will show different endings, but i guess they won't be more than extra 2-3 endings...

The extra plot is already in my mind and it sounds... so perfect!!
Too much soon to spoil anything Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 Curse of the Gods - full game hack project - by Tenkarider - 07-25-2015, 06:13 AM