Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 Curse of the Gods - full game hack project

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
It's not even necessary to make a third rom i mean... i can already handle 4 world maps, WoR in part 1 won't be used, the same for WoB in part 2, that means that i might use them as i wish Wink
The "choice" you're talking about might be easily done sending the player in "black room 1" if he choose answer 1 and "black room 2" if he choose answer 2, the first one might lead to WoR, the second one to Wo? (World of Whatever Tongue)

If it wasn't Curse of the Gods, i could made it for real, but the plot and the whole stage of this hack is already decided, yet i still have great ideas on how to use the 2 extra world maps Kungfu!

About changing the color of the Chocobo and have 2 of them in the same rom... actually i had an interesting idea: remember Locke's blush animation when he see Celes dressed for opera? what's that command that makes him blush? perhaps it might be the solution? yet it's a vehicle, not a NPC, so i'm afraid i cannot target him.

Anyway with 2 rom i already solved the problem: 2 rom -> 2 colors in submaps!
2 roms might also mean 4 colors in world maps... the sudden appearance of black and gold chocobo too? we'll see...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 Curse of the Gods - full game hack project - by Tenkarider - 07-18-2015, 12:13 PM