Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello,
So I'm coming a in a little late to the party, but having discovered BC I've played little else lately. Now that I have a few runs under my belt I am curious about a couple of the less obvious secret codes in particular. Sort of piggybacking on this conversation, I can understand why a few of these would definitely not be good for new players, but for those of us that are ready for more chaos, perhaps there can be an enter at own risk ReadMe that says what the secret codes do? Many that I've seen on the list are fairly obvious, but there are a few that either I'm too dumb to figure out, or are too vague to be immediately clear. An example to this would be (fhcreangheny). My mind goes in a few different directions on what this could be, but I'm hesitant to take the time to move a rom with it through the effort to get it on to my console (Homebrew Channel Wii) if it's going to end up being something that I end up saying "nope" to in an hour, when simply knowing ahead of time would probably made me skip it. I'm not knocking that particular code, I haven't tried it yet, but you get the idea.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Cynorio - 10-03-2019, 04:11 PM