Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Shell
I worked in the video game industry for over a decade. I say that not to claim I know better than everyone else, but only to claim that experience taught me one thing in particular: the people who play your games are frequently TERRIBLE at giving useful feedback, especially the ones who can't do it without using insults or otherwise acting entitled.

I want people to have fun with Beyond Chaos, but working on it is my HOBBY, not my JOB: I do it for fun, and putting up with demands and insults is not fun. I DO accept feedback and suggestions, including some I don't think are very good! But not from people repeatedly insulting me.

In just this last message, you said I am "pretentious" multiple times; that I am "precious about my work"; that I think things are automatically good because I made them; that I think all of my initial ideas are good; that I am incapable of evaluating my work; that I lack empathy.

You are, in fact, being a dick, no misconstruing about it.

(09-15-2019, 12:12 AM)MrEntity Wrote: For four, Andrew means well -  deal with it.

No. I'm not going to listen to or respond to you any further—you deal with it.
  Find
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Subtraction for this post:
  • madsiur (09-15-2019), NPCnextdoor (09-15-2019), Tenkarider (09-15-2019), Warrax (09-17-2019)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Subtraction - 09-15-2019, 05:41 AM