Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Okay, what the hell, why will it not let me choose my character order in the final fight sequence? IT just automatically skips it the instant it shows up and goes into the fight with a completely random and nonsensical order, with no reason behind it.

Well, despite the random fight order, which has to be a bug, I won! I beat this randomizer in all it's sillyness!

Special thanks go to my mom, who apparently gave me good luck, because Fixed Dice rolled for over 6000 damage, and then the following UItima killed him.
I was wondering why he kept doing double Goners and other sillyness.

Recca, Umaro's replacement, was the only one capable of lowering down the damage done by Goner to a managable number.

Whew. Face/Long/Short Arm died after eating my face a few times, but he was by far the most annoying enemy.

Oh, Kefka thought he was Intanger so he brought him out before the fight. THat was interesting.
Who ever thought Intanger knew Bolt 3 and Fallen One. Tongue

Seriously, Kefka also had an instant death special. Please ban all instant death unblockable specials from the collisieum and the final battle, please, kay, thanks.

Seriously, that was dumb, very dumb.

Hyperdrive was just an instant you is dead, because well, like Ultima, it ignores all ways to stop it except Runic.

Edit: Started a new seed, for the heck of it, and so far, not a strong seed, but Edgar has 43 magic power to start with, and Gigavolt as a command.
Someone will later have magitek, and it has Hyperdrive in it, so every fight is GG then
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 03-01-2017, 02:38 PM