Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah. Well, the World of Ruin is full of annoying encounters so far, at least near Zozo/Maranda, making grinding a bad idea there. Smile
The reason for this complaint is a dog, no really, he is, not making a terrible joke, with forced back attack, because that makes sense to ever be a thing, not, and not only that, they love spamming Level ? pearl, and then spam Blaster twice all the time.
You hit them, sometimes they blaster twice.
They're weak to Air Anchor which is the only saving grace.

What makes them worse by a factor of 2000, is they pair with two weak cats that don't do anything, and a weird abomination thingy, I don't know what it's called, but it looks like a mutated lump of goo, and mostly shows up in the base game in the Final dungeon I think...I don't know what to call them, or even how to describe them.

Weird abomination thing doesn't seem too bad at first, but as soon as he's alone, and you hit him with an attack, he casts Blizzard, then he casts Fire Ball in the same turn.

Can we please stop the sillyness, please.

I'm also still scratching my head about what to do about our good friend Katanasoul. He's in the Cave on the Vedlt, and he has weakness to bio, which I'm going to use Poison rods exclusively on, I need that Minerva he drops, dang it, no telling how helpful that will be.
I need all the elemental resistances I can get, since there's also hairy eyeball things that spam Aero randomly.

Air Anchors being turned into Ribbons is amsuing as well. Tongue And since they have built in Economizer, they're pretty nice.
Hopefully I get a Safety Bit sometime, oh, and Offering turns into Paladin Shield, I bet that's going to be a great fight, and there are no offerings in the entire game.

Thanks randomizer, ?????? bets really needed to be the only way to get the Offering. The Offering wasn't even broken unless you combined it with The Fixed Dice. And a few others.
Ironically, the only sources of Fixed Dice is the STorm Dragon and the Final dungeon in some spot I don't know where. Tongue
This seed with Quasar is nice, except for the fact I need a miracle to get anything done in the World of Ruin, since outside battles are not a good thing as the above pointed out.

You know, maybe I shouldn't complain too much, since Mt. Zozo freaking gave me Excalibur and Ragnarok. LOL

Bwahha! The fight for the Ribbon in the Collisieum is really easy. He dies to a single Quasar!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 02-20-2017, 08:21 PM