Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Good morning FFVI Hacking Forums!
Now I know it's early (heh, it's currently 6:30am in the Eastern Time Zone), but there is something that you and I gotta SPEAK about!

Now, yesterday I was up to my usual business; I was going through my paces on various Beyond Chaos Perma-Death runs. Davidb1000 was there, alongside the rest of the other cats (some old and some new) to spectate & watch the runs' progressions. Not a single thing off center or out of place as far as I could tell......Until....

.....I encountered Terra filling in for Shadow as I got ready to tackle Imperial Base sequence. Now, Terra posing as Shadow isn't not a weird or uncommon site at all; in fact I think she looked awesome with her black bikini mail and her silver hair.

"Kensin" (Terra/Shadow) wasn't the issue, her SKILLSET was. THIS is the anomaly that opened ALL of our eyes up:

[Image: DDnyhG4l.jpg]

3x BLITZ!?!? 
In all my playthrough s, I've never seen that before in my life! Of course, being that I was as giddy as a schoolgirl upon discovering this skill, I just had to go and test it shortly after that. Of course, fearing that it would maim my party of two like nothing I've ever seen before- I decided to wait until we collected "Cyan" (who KEFKA is filling in for) to properly use it.

Upon usage, the following occurred:t

1st Blitz (Suplex) - Kensin suplexed an enemy (okay cool)

2nd Blitz (Bum Rush) - Kensin decided to Bum Rush the Gau-like Ghost on our side. Needless to say, the poor fella was down for the count after that.

3rd Blitz (Aurabolt) - used the last Blitz to blast KEFKA/Cyan off the map with Holy goodness.

That woman is a NATURAL DISASTER.

Now, after observing one of The Tenkarider's speedcave runs, I'm well aware that the skills can reach into 4x - which is pretty insane.  I've have 2 questions:

1). How many skills are there that can acquire the R-, W-, 3x, and even 4x buff?

2). The first "turn" of the skill usually targets the enemy. I notice that the next turns tend to lean more toward your party. My question here is:

Do the extra attacks always target the wrong side?
Or is it more like a coin-flip (50℅ chance) that they'll go for either side?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 02-05-2017, 08:21 AM