Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(01-12-2017, 12:24 PM)Cecil188 Wrote: I'm planning on streaming in about an hour and a half. That's 1:00 EST, on today's date-Thursday, January 12th, 2017. Feel free to stop by if you want to see me attempt the deathless run again.

Edit: Stream has started!

Edit 2: Stream was successful! Thanks for coming out, everyone! For those of you who missed the stream, and want to catch up, but don't want to waste 8 hours of your life listening to my voice, the highlights are as follows:

-The Imperial Camp in Sabin's scenario
-Zozo(crazy stuff here!)
-Magitek Facility
-Floating Continent

Thanks again, everyone!

I went back and watched all that you told me to catch up on (Mainly the Zozo Bits)...

And WOW...... Dadaluma was a real scumbag. Was the man serious dropping Cat Hoods for QUAKE SPELLS!?!?
And how about that one random encounter that CONTINUED to try and cast that Magnitude 8 death counter almost every turn after he was already dead!?! I've never seen anything like it before in my life. 

If Bob didn't have his self-induced Float status, and that monster had the MP to resume his Magnitude 8 frenzy - that team would've been torn open like a bag of chips at a Superbowl Party.
Laugh
Such a crazy seed!
And Congrats on making it to the World of Ruin! I'm going to fire mine up today and hope I make it there too!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by Quikdraw7777 - 01-13-2017, 11:15 AM